Friday, December 16, 2005

Post Clinical Validation Relief


Well, I feel like blaming yesterday's rants on the full moon but I think I just blew a gasket. Things weren't nearly as bad as they felt to me at that moment. Nursing school stress, I guess. Here is my post of reflection on that and the sense of intense relief that comes from getting the validations done. Also included are words of thanks for all of you very supportive, wonderful folks who have been leaving comments and messages. Big shout out to you and big THANK YOU!!!! It really helps to know you are out there.

8 Comments:

Blogger SVN, prn said...

Rant all you want, I get it completely. Best part is you recognized why the behavior was that way.

p.s. I can't link the video portion of the blog

2:12 AM  
Blogger Nurse2B said...

Thanks for the heads up! My bad, I fixed the link. Try again if you wish... :-)

2:55 AM  
Blogger cookie monster said...

im a new reader fo your blog but i just wanted to say that a rant every now and then is a good thing!

7:42 AM  
Blogger Nurse2B said...

Hey, cookie monster, I just popped over to your blog... nice! Thanks for stopping by... I kind of like the rants on your blog, actually.

9:58 AM  
Blogger cookie monster said...

you wont be able to get rid of me now! bwah hah hah!

2:15 PM  
Blogger Nurse2B said...

Who said I was trying?

8:17 PM  
Blogger 94533 said...

glad you are feeling better. It is amazing to me how f$#ed up some nursing schools are like HOW HARD IS IT TO TEACH US WITHOUT ALL THE BULKLSHIT. anyways focus on the now and on the next exam move forward, good luck best wishes, my prayers are with you.

9:57 PM  
Blogger missbhavens said...

I had some link issues as well, but I'm back! Deep breath--almost done! Maybe done already ? Enjoy the holidays. You worked hard all semester. Now you can relax a little...

(oh, I liked you already but with the Hendricks Martini reference you are now TOPS in my book, lady! One of these days we should head out for a couple!)

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home