Thursday, March 16, 2006

Why Choose Nursing? Marilyn Jaffe-Ruiz

Watch the video

As promised, I am very pleased to bring you Dr. Marilyn Jaffe-Ruiz, professor of Nursing at Pace University's Lienhard School of Nursing giving her perspective on why Nursing is a great career choice and why she has never regretted her decision to enter the nursing field in 1963. This is the third installment in this series on Why (or Why Not)Choose Nursing. I hope to be able to entice some more interesting folks to weigh in so please check back for future installments.

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Great video! Keep them coming.. Where's your fellow linked nurses links?? Happy St. Patrick's Day from
The Nurse Practitioner's Place

11:18 AM  
Blogger Nurse2B said...

They are in the sidebar on your right. Just scroll down... You are there, don't worry!!! :-)

11:51 AM  
Blogger Unemployed Nurse Jack said...

Her point about opportunities being almost endless is about 50% of the reason I made the move I'm making. I will be working until I'm 80, and know that at some point, I'll want to be employed but in a less-confined manner. Travel nursing? A school nurse (summers off)? My husband's in film, so on-set nurse would be a good gig in that respect once our kids are gone.

The job prospects for when I pass my boards next summer and those possibilities for much later in my life excite me equally . Great video - thanks.

6:14 PM  
Blogger SVN, prn said...

Great video. Thank her for all of us who were able to listen.

5:39 PM  
Blogger missbhavens said...

Smashing! Excellent video, Monica! keep them coming!

1:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site. Love the video too. I can't imagine being anything but a nurse! I'll add you to my favorites.

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home