Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Way too long without blogging....

What a semester! Pretty sure I got an A in Nutrition and Pharmacology. I am not too sure about Anatomy and Physiology. It was tough but it's over. I worked very hard this semester. I guess that is why I did not blog very much. I have made progress in other areas, too. I have lost about 23 pounds. I have made a promise to myself to always take time for myself, no matter how busy. For the last 8 weeks I have been able to keep a commitment of going to the gym a minimum of twice a week. So far, so good. I find it helps me with my insommnia and I actually do better in school even if I am very stressed. My goal for the fall is not going to be a particular weight or dress size, simply that to continue to keep the commitment of giving myself the time and care. Of course I would love to be a smaller size, though.... I guess that's human nature. So today I went to the gym and then had a fabulous spa manicure and pedicure at Creative Hear Spa (326 9th St, Brookly, NY 11215). They did a great job and the price was very reasonable($30). On May 31 I start my next class, Microbiology. I am told it is a bear. I am looking forward to it though!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home