Monday, June 20, 2005

Tough Day in Microbio Land

Well, I don't think I did so hot on today's Microbiology Exam. I studied for hours and hours but this morning my mind just totally blanked. I couldn't remember stuff that I was looking at just minutes earlier. I did get a 91 on the last one, though so hopefully I can get it together for the final.

Note to self: staying up till three in the morning studying, getting two or three hours sleep and then taking an exam may have worked at 21. It no longer works so well at 41. Sigh.

Check this installment of the wonderful RocketBoom, though, for another cool NYC subway performance.

2 Comments:

Blogger dog food sugar said...

Hi - I just stumbled on your blog. I hope you did well on the micro test! I'm a nursing student too and I can't stay up late anymore either. I'm 37. First time I went through school I did that all the time. But not this time. Good luck with school!

Kate Kirkpatrick
Nursing BS '06
in Texas

7:04 PM  
Blogger Nurse2B said...

Hi, Kate. We will see... Nice to see other nurses also coming in a little later in life. Best of luck to you too!

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home