Friday, July 15, 2005

Farewell to Cubeland

Fourteen working days till I go full time as a nursing student. I was trying out my new video camera out the other day, and I decided to make this little recording of my "veal fattening cube". I am actually feeling very nostalgic and a little sad about leaving. There are many people I am really going to miss. I don't think that this video is going to be of much interest for anyone but me as sort of a momento.



Click here

If that does not work for you Click here instead

2 Comments:

Blogger dog food sugar said...

Wow! 14 days - that's awesome! In the meantime don't work too hard.

Cheers,
Kate

10:18 PM  
Blogger Qaptain Qwerty said...

Hey, I know where that cubicle is!

Very nice video, with soothing music in the background matching the occasion. Makes me realize I should do more with my digital camcorder.

We'll miss ya!

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home