Sunday, July 02, 2006

Reflections on ER Clinical

Reflections on ER Clinical

click here to download Quicktime version

click here to download Flash Version

Last week I had the priviledge of spending a clinical day in the Emergency Department. It was an amazing, eye-opening experience. Hats off to ER nurses - you are a special breed. When the s@%t hits the fan, these folks are the embodiment of TEAMWORK. It was amazing to see what can be accomplished when a commited group of people band together for a greater purpose - the preservation of a human life.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tiesha said...

I was an ER nurse for a few years. It's a great place to work. Different breed of nurses! There's not a whole lot of room for nit picking, that's for sure. I'm glad you had a good experience.

6:45 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

I would love to spend a shift on ER. Hopefully I can this semester.

Great post!

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home