Monday, October 18, 2004

Good Day!

Not a bad day- all in all. Good Chemistry test results- 90% - YAY! I am starting to feel a little more adjusted at school. It's still interesting to be about 15 years older than most of the other students. They are good folks, though, and it is very enlightening to see the variety of new and different perspectives I am discovering each day. People from so many backgrounds all ending up in the same place (almost). I feel incredibly fortunate to have this opportunity to reshape my life and try something new. It's never too late. I could just sit around and complain about how much I hate my job, but this feels so much better. I'm doing something about it for better or worse. I even like my job better now. I guess anyone could handle 20 hours a week of most things. Midterm coming up and a major paper. I still need to work on my study focus, notetaking...I will get there, somehow. May have to shoot my TV.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home