Friday, May 20, 2005

Nursing Blog Links

Well, I guess I have been doing more surfing than blogging. Anyway I found some great blogs out there of other student nurses and nurses. There is actually a NurseBlog community. How cool. Here are a couple I particularly like:

The Student Nurse - Another NYC Nursing student! Yay! Great clinical stories.
Student Nurse - (CA) A California nursing student with a great sense of humor and writing style. More great clinical stories.
Mediblogopathy - Wow. Links, links, and more links (51 at this point) to lots of nurse blogs! Excellent stories and pics.
Third Degree Nurse - "Midlife crisis to a Higher Calling? Mature, nontraditional student going for her third degree, this time, as an RN." Sounds familiar! Beautiful Pics. More great stories.
Death Maiden - Excellent blog by a hospice nurse. This is a field I am very interested in so it's extra cool to see someone writing on it. Excellent spirituality, hospice, grieving and of course more nurse blog links.
WebDoken Logg - Zen Buddhist ICU Nurse.

Well, I am psyched to see all the kindred spirits out there! Happy surfing, dudes and dudettes!

4 Comments:

Blogger Melaina RN, PHN, MS, CNS, ACHPN said...

Thank you so much for the link and the compliments! What a nice surprise to come across this post as I was reading through your blog.

9:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Waaa!!! Where did my link go?? I could have sworn it was somewhere on your page before?? I'm soooo blatant!!

8:28 AM  
Blogger Nurse2B said...

Don't worry - this is a really old post.... Everybody's links are on the sidebar on the left of the main page!!

4:08 PM  
Blogger sample nursing resume said...

Good links about nursing and nurses information

thanks
cna practice test

5:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home