Thursday, July 21, 2005

Summer Session II

I am loving my latest class in "Complementary Therapies". I spent today with my grandmother who I am doing some guided imagery with. Another homework assignment was to do a "centering" exercise for myself and to set up a space in the house for this activity. This has led me back to daily meditating and I have rededicated my altar. This is quite cool. I have wanted to do this for some time and never could get it together. Now its my homework. A very nice switch from Microbiology. I do have a paper to write and a book to read by next Friday, though, so I better get cracking! Oh and I got a B+ in Microbiology. I'll take it...

2 Comments:

Blogger pom. said...

I just discovered your blog today and am suddenly eager to "pick your brain." I have been rolling around the idea of becoming a nurse and would L O V E to hear from someone in the frontlines. Is it possible for me to email you? My email address is on blogger profile. Would love to hear something, anything! from you..

1:17 PM  
Blogger The new Third Degree Nurse said...

It's always the right path to heal the healer first. My puja was getting a little dusty with all of my studies, but I'm getting ready to wrap up summer school and am trying to make prayer/meditation/journaling a daily part of my ritual again.

Good for you.

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home