Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Seven ...

more working days till I walk out the door for good. I started tossing some old documents and cleaning out some of my drawers at work. Very shortly after starting I found myself physically ill. Then the tears started. I am not sorry to be starting a new life, but there are people I love here... I felt sad all the way home. But then my new nurse shoes and scrubs were here at my house and I remembered I have a purpose. The next three weeks are going to be a bit bumpy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Student Nurse said...

Woo Hoo! You go girl! That's so cool that you're almost done with paid work.

Now, you get to work for free! Ha ha, we students must have lost our marbles.

Keep the faith-

Student Nurse
www.studentnurse.us

9:44 PM  
Blogger Nurse2B said...

lol - Thanks! Sorry about the accident with you brother, I hope everything works out ok with you. Thanks for stopping by, I really like your blog.

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home