Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year!!

Wishing you all the most marvelous, incredible, happy year ever!

My lord, have I been lazy since school let out. I had all these great plans for this break. Fun books to read, see my friends who I have been neglecting, call people, clean my house, go to the gym more, actually get some food in the house and (gasp) cook, more and better vblogs, on and on.

Well... I have been watching a lot of vblogs. Have done a fair amount of surfing. Been playing with my xmas toys.... my new video ipod, 400 gig of disk for my Mac (Yes!!!) and best but scariest of all - Final Cut Studio (Holy shit, what have I got myself into...) Got my hair trimmed. Played with Leeloo a lot. Went out to eat a few times... In short - goofed off a whole bunch!

So anyway, there is only 23 more days till the whip comes down and school starts up again.. Time to hop to it, get busy and all of that.

Oh, and 22 days till I turn 42... oh dear. Well, at least 42 is the answer. Or so they say.

3 Comments:

Blogger overactive-imagination said...

Hey Girl,
Happy New Year. Those little breaks are never as productive as we plan for them to be.

I have some birdie questions for you. Trying to get one. Can you email me at
missingangel@bellsouth.net
I'm needing to know what types of birds are the best talkers (without costing $800) and lots of questions. Thanks so much.
Dawn

2:17 PM  
Blogger missbhavens said...

Enjoy that 23 day break! Let me know how it goes with the Final Cut. I have Final Cut HD on my computer and have zero idea of how to use it. Let me know if it's learnable.

Sounds like you had a terrific holiday!

Happy New Year!

4:38 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

The answer to life, the universe and everything! : D Enjoy the rest of your break and loaf to your heart's content.

5:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home