Monday, May 23, 2005

The Grades are in

It's official. A in Pharmacology, A in Nutrition, and a B in Anatomy and Physiology. I am pretty happy with that. So far all my nursing courses have been an A. After taking an early morning spin class, I went to campus and picked up my books for my Summer Session I class. Damn, but they are expensive! $219 for two books, a notebook, and a lab coat. And one book was used! Yikes. But I started reading the book a little on the train home and it looks great. I am getting psyched for this class. Microbiology here I come!

1 Comments:

Blogger bigups! said...

I love your blog! I am just now looking at becoming a nurse and your site has helped so much!

Should I jump into an accelerated program or just hang tight until I get all my basic credits, micro, anatomy, etc. at a community college?

Thanks for being you. Haven't read all your posts yet. Sorry if you have already written on the subject.

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home