Sunday, August 21, 2005

Anticipation

Just finished the second summer semester. I am pretty thrilled. Complementary Therapies was a great class! I am ready for a few days "off" to prepare for my first semester as a real, full time, full fledged student nurse. I have my stethoscope, shoes and scrubs, some of my books and my student loans. My last day as a professional computer geek is August 30th. I work part time so that is just five working days from now. I can't believe how fast this day has come. It seems like just yesterday I got acccepted into the program, but of course it has been a year. I am sad to leave my friends at work. They are truly an amazing bunch. At the same time I am so excited to start clinicals and get on the road to becoming a "real" nurse. I had a couple of nurses in my complementary therapies class who are just graduating. They are so very exhausted but happy, elated. It is great to see. It's a tough year ahead, but I know it will be worth it.

2 Comments:

Blogger ~RN~ said...

Good Luck, my best advice is be ready to get stressed out to the max if your school is anything like mine, BUT stick with it because like you say it is well worth it...the semesters fly by

10:43 PM  
Blogger UnsinkableMB said...

Another career-changer! Good for you... If I can do it, you can too! :) Best of luck. Cheers!

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home