Sunday, August 14, 2005

Eavesdropping at my favorite Bar/Restaraunt

We have a local place we go to eat pretty regularly. Friday night we overheard this little exchange:

Waiter to some other staff: "God, this music is making me want to kill myself." (It was slow, not particularly bad.)

Waitress, with a cheery smile: "Quit bitching about it, just do it!"

Well, I guess you had to be there, I thought it was pretty funny at the time. Remembered it tonight when I was in another place where the music pretty much made me feel the same way.

1 Comments:

Blogger The new Third Degree Nurse said...

I've heard somebody say something to that effect in Texas once. Her friend responded with something like "you keep promising, but not delivering..." or something like that.

My favorite TX saying is "Some people would bitch if you hung 'em with a new rope."

Guess you might have to live there to appreciate it.

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home