Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Back in the boat...

Maybe that last post was a wee bit melodramatic. Things have been overwhelming. I like the river analogy, being a kayaker and a general water lover. I feel less messed up today. More like I'm in my kayak, paddling like mad, trying not to flip than ready to drown any second. There's rocks and branches and stuff to avoid but there are also eddies (my incredible NICU clinical experience the other day). The water seems to be a little calmer, or maybe I am just reading it better. Now that I have beaten that analogy to death... School is busy, personal life is totally out of control, clinicals are amazing but stressfull.... I hope to get back to doing some video soon. Right now writing is all I can handle.

4 Comments:

Blogger ~RN~ said...

o0o so how was the NICU??? that is exactly where I want to work

10:43 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

We'll be here when you feel like video blogging again. In the meantime, we'll read the posts and always remember to take care of yourself first. It makes it easier to handle everything else

3:40 AM  
Blogger Nurse2B said...

Thanks, you guys. NICU was incredible - I definitely want to do a vblog on it so stay tuned. There are definitely difficult aspects to it but I really loved it.

Kim - I totally agree with you on the take care of yourself, I'm always telling people that, but, damn, it is so hard to follow.... The time just seems to get away from me. Thanks!

12:42 PM  
Blogger dog food sugar said...

Quite often I think N School is absolutely insane. Afterall it's not ME! Have a great weekend!

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home